Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Suggestion] Summoner spectre ability

The spectre ability will be a spell that summons a defeated enemy as an allied minion. the spectres will be the normal version of that monster type, lacking any additional modifiers they may have had. However, intrinsic mods for the normal monsters will be maintained.

I think PoE has done this very well and I think it could be a very unique and cool ability for summoners. It could also create more build diversity for summoners because they will be able to summon a lot of different monsters.

I'm interested in what other people think.

Comments

• Options
    Balrog21Balrog21 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I love this idea, I also mentioned to have an ability to be able to raise whatever you just killed as a minion. No really special abilities per say, but its alive for however many hp it has and you control it for the duration..
  • Options
    GunthrallGunthrall Member
    edited July 2020
    Balrog21 wrote: »
    I love this idea, I also mentioned to have an ability to be able to raise whatever you just killed as a minion. No really special abilities per say, but its alive for however many hp it has and you control it for the duration..

If it's alive for a temporary duration it should at least be possible to summon it again without too much effort. Otherwise, I don't think it will be a relevant ability at all since you could summon something and by the time you get to a dungeon it's gone.

Edit: QoL is very important for these types of abilities. Imagine if every time you log out you lose your spectre and are unable to summon them again. If you're gonna have to walk for an hour to your favorite spot to summon the spectre again that's not gonna work.