Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Class System and Lineage 2

How closely is the class system following the Lineage 2 model. The graph looks almost copy paste. I see from what you all have said it wont be leveling a 2nd class. Like in Lineage2. With the traits of the secondary class augmenting the Main's skills. With 1 of 4 types of augments. Will only certain skills be able to be buffed that way or will there be a lot of variety in which skill combo's can be mashed together?

Are you also planning to have Aoe tanks, buffers, healer/mana healers, fighter buffers, mage buffers. Oh and the often useful but not played very often Clan buffer class types that were in Lineage 2 as well? OH forgot there was one buffer that had tank buffs to if I remember right.

Really liked the twist you guys seem to be going for just wondering how closely its following that model. Helps me decide which Main class to start off with.

Comments

• Options
    SpeedSpeed Member
    Looking to see what the role of buffers (bards)will be in this game. In L2 two they amounted to box buffers, which is just a waste of a class slot I hope they dont turn out like this here and are useful for their buffs among other things and can hold their own in situations (Mystic in Tera is a good example) Lesser heals than a real healer but buffs for allys and debuffs for enemys.
    completemarch2.gif
  • Options
    Yea that was one of the concerns. Since after a few years you had to have your pocket buffer.
  • Options
    The system is much closer to Archeage classes and the ancestral augments IMO, lineage has a linear class progression, with no optional changes whatsoever. I would assume bards will be slightly closer to archeage style as well, which were continious proximity buffers/debuffers with some healing and cc capabilities.
  • Options
    Oh ok well you could change your 2nd class in Lineage 2 and had the same main/subclass mix of names is why it seemed so familiar to me.