Please make housing as good or better than ff14

Their housing customization is amazing and you essentially can do anything with it. The level of customization is awesome and no house will look the same.

Comments

• Agree! It's very diverse, some folks do wonders with their houses.
    "Magic is not a tool, little one. It is a river that unites us in its current."

I heard a bird ♫
  • ArgosArgos Member
    Also agree FFXIV has perfect housing. The guild housing is one thing I have been most interested in when it comes to that game and I really hope that you can have guild housing in AoC beyond just guilds being able to have a castle, just because a castle can only be had by 5 guilds at a time.
  • nibiru97nibiru97 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Argos wrote: »
    Also agree FFXIV has perfect housing. The guild housing is one thing I have been most interested in when it comes to that game and I really hope that you can have guild housing in AoC beyond just guilds being able to have a castle, just because a castle can only be had by 5 guilds at a time.

Didn't Steven say guilds can have freeholds, in which they can put guild type buildings. Not sure what the requirements are though. There are such thing as guild halls as well.

• Also there needs to be a system where people arent making alt guilds with like 1-2 people and buying up housing etc. That shit is annoying in ff14
  • WiplasherWiplasher Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty
    Also there needs to be a system where people arent making alt guilds with like 1-2 people and buying up housing etc. That shit is annoying in ff14

Current system only allows 1 freehold per account. So they would have to pay a separate subscription to do that I imagine.

Steven knows all to well the struggle with land grabs but groups of players and exploiters. I don't see this part of the game being a problem.
  • edited July 2020
    wiplasher4 wrote: »
    Also there needs to be a system where people arent making alt guilds with like 1-2 people and buying up housing etc. That shit is annoying in ff14

Current system only allows 1 freehold per account. So they would have to pay a separate subscription to do that I imagine.

Steven knows all to well the struggle with land grabs but groups of players and exploiters. I don't see this part of the game being a problem.

So a system needs to be put in place then. Ff14 has a grey market for housing since its against tos to sell houses to people. I can see people using houses as a way to buy and sell ingame money. Especially since some are limited in scope.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You step in my home and you will become new furniture
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • edited July 2020
    There is a fc house in a district that is pretty crazy. Its basement is essentially a cabaret like in ff7 remake. They have shows regularly there and events every night. Some of the stuff people do is wild.
  • Nagash wrote: »

Savage.
    "Magic is not a tool, little one. It is a river that unites us in its current."

I heard a bird ♫
  • AlphaswiftAlphaswift Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    There is a fc house in a district that is pretty crazy. Its basement is essentially a cabaret like in ff7 remake. They have shows regularly there and events every night. Some of the stuff people do is wild.

That sounds pretty awesome actually.
  • txhorns23 wrote: »

That sounds pretty awesome actually.

Shit blew my mind the level of work put in. Just google ff14 housing. These people are nuts and have made jobs out of furnishing houses and designing.
  • Their housing customization is amazing and you essentially can do anything with it. The level of customization is awesome and no house will look the same.

So looking forward to housing again.
  • I'm okay with housing being limited since personally I wanna roleplay a nomadic mercenary type who roams from place to place where ever the coin is good without having to worrying about settling down.
    ezgif-3-b7b5eae89b.gif
  • Nagash wrote: »

Armchair-Chair.jpg

VM5C