Corvid Castigator Skin/Costume

So... the game hasn't even released yet and there's no chance of this coming back? I would gladly shell out $300 for this skin to play with once the game launches, like most people I just found out about this game recently. I understand not re-releasing skins and exclusive items once the game is released or close to the launch date but the game hasn't even launched yet so I don't see the harm. Thoughts? So excited for launch and to try the game out.

Comments

• SamsonSamson Member
    edited July 2020
    Here's the AoC wiki link to the information on the 'Pre-Order Packs'
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Pre-order_packs

The wiki states the following:

Pre-order pack cosmetics are only available during the month they are featured and will never be available again for purchase.[2]

In order to own a pre-order pack's cosmetics, you must either purchase the pre-order pack during the month that the cosmetic is featured or have purchased that level pack or higher in a previous month in order to buy the cosmetic as an add-on.[2]

Pre-order pack cosmetics will look similar across differing races.[5]

The limited time placed on on these packs creates exclusivity, which in turn, creates value.
    sig-Samson-Final.gif
  • mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes, it probably will never return in the store but there is a chance of there being something similar available in-game.

If it means anything, I'd recommend waiting until next October as it seems like every year, the October cosmetics get better and better.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes, it probably will never return in the store but there is a chance of there being something similar available in-game.

If it means anything, I'd recommend waiting until next October as it seems like every year, the October cosmetics get better and better.

Because they like me ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Yes, it probably will never return in the store but there is a chance of there being something similar available in-game.

Thanks! Hopefully they make a cool death knight or edgy reaper costume, but damn am i disappointed i missed out though.