Leader of Men Package - Name an NPC still available?

Hey everyone!

I was looking through the kickstarter today and wanted to purchase the Leader of Men Package for an opportunity to name an NPC. I saw that a lot of people have already supported on that level so I'm not sure if that is still available.

Does anyone know if this tier of support along with naming an NPC is still available?

If there is any chance that it is, i'd love to be able to honor someone who's important to me.

Thanks,

MasO

Comments

• BardticBardtic Member, Alpha One
    I am pretty sure the entire kickstarter is completed which means no packages there are available anymore.
    XWeKqaZ.png
  • Potato BasketPotato Basket Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yeah KS is over a long time ago...
  • Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you are a Kickstarter backer, you should be able to upgrade. Just log into your Intrepid account and look at the store. It will show the options.

But, as has been noted, the Kickstarter is over. You cannot buy those packages any more.
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    If you are a Kickstarter backer, you should be able to upgrade.

A friend of mine that bought in to the Kickstarter (the guy that got me on to the game) was wanting to upgrade his package a while ago, and couldn't figure it out.

Does anyone know if this is still a thing? I'd look myself and see if I can upgrade mine - but I missed out on kickstarter packages.
    edited July 2020
    Log into the Intrepid site with the account with the same email address as Kickstarter. If it is your first time, it may take a day or so to get everything associated with the account.

Once you see the inventory (under Additional Actions), then go to the shop and you will see all the things you can buy. I still have the option to upgrade there.

If they are still having issues, contact support
    https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034774733-Where-do-I-view-my-Kickstarter-and-other-purchased-items-
  • AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    noaani wrote: »
    If you are a Kickstarter backer, you should be able to upgrade.

A friend of mine that bought in to the Kickstarter (the guy that got me on to the game) was wanting to upgrade his package a while ago, and couldn't figure it out.

Does anyone know if this is still a thing? I'd look myself and see if I can upgrade mine - but I missed out on kickstarter packages.

It is still a thing. If he's having issues with upgrading, I would suggest he sends a message to CS
    edited July 2020
    Log into the Intrepid site with the account with the same email address as Kickstarter. If it is your first time, it may take a day or so to get everything associated with the account.

Once you see the inventory (under Additional Actions), then go to the shop and you will see all the things you can buy. I still have the option to upgrade there.

If they are still having issues, contact support
    https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034774733-Where-do-I-view-my-Kickstarter-and-other-purchased-items-

Ah cool, I think I can see where his issue will be.

Thanks.
  • Thanks for your answers everyone!
    If they created an account that wasn't using their Kickstarter account, they may just want to chat with CS about it. I am not sure, but maybe if they can verify their purchase CS can apply it to a different email. No guarantees though.
    If they created an account that wasn't using their Kickstarter account, they may just want to chat with CS about it. I am not sure, but maybe if they can verify their purchase CS can apply it to a different email. No guarantees though.

He used a throw away email and card for the kickstarter - he's had bad experiences with backing things there in the past.

I'm going to suggest he talk to CS about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they can't help him.