Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

My post about IN-GAME RACE MECHANICS was deleted. WHY??.

I wrote a post about seemingly in-game "racist" mechanics and It got deleted, I need to ask why, since it was a serious post without any bad intention. It was not political, It was about the game and its mechanics. I want to know who was responsible for deleting my post NOW. And explain me why you did it.

This game has racist mechanics and it forces you into a race war, making clear distinctions about races and you could even target a specific race for the sake of it, this shouldn't happen in 2020.

This post is about the game and in any way is infringing the TOS.

I open this discussion and I want opinions. Should we have diferent races in the game??

Comments

• Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Marcet wrote: »
    I want to know who was responsible for deleting my post NOW. And explain me why you did it.
    I honestly didn't know they let 8 year olds post on these forums.

The more you know...
  • Options
    I wrote a post about seemingly in-game "racist" mechanics and It got deleted, I need to ask why, since it was a serious post without any bad intention. It was not political, It was about the game and its mechanics. I want to know who was responsible for deleting my post NOW. And explain me why you did it.

This game has racist mechanics and it forces you into a race war, making clear distinctions about races and you could even target a specific race for the sake of it, this shouldn't happen in 2020.

This post is about the game and in any way is infringing the TOS.

I open this discussion and I want opinions. Should we have diferent races in the game??

It got flagged by enough people and it got the boot off the forums.

Let me ask you something. Do you like ESO as a game?
  • Options
    noaani wrote: »
    I want to know who was responsible for deleting my post NOW. And explain me why you did it.
    I honestly didn't know they let 8 year olds post on these forums.

The more you know...

parents these days man.
  • Options
    TimeraiderTimeraider Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Maybe its because you didnt talk about the game but instead about race wars and it didnt include a single line about how it actually works in games?
    Just maybe..
    SoulfulDisastrousIrukandjijellyfish-small.gif
    A being can not judge light if he has never seen it, neither can he judge darkness if he never has been it
This discussion has been closed.