Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Cosmetic Addons for Kickstarter supporters

RagnarokkrRagnarokkr Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hey there.

Long time backer from the kickstarter days here. I've read multiple times now that kickstarter backers can always purchase all preorder cosmetic packs, however, I can't find where. The shop only shows the current month's cosmetics, how would I go about adding any previous month's? Or do I have to wait for the game to release/buy from the cash shop?

Also, how does one know the kickstarter purchase is tied to their account? I just transferred my account over to this new website (I haven't checked in for quite a while). I do not see any purchase history or anything that makes it clear I am anything but a brand new account.

Is it a fair assumption that even as a kickstarter I can no longer up my pledge to a higher tier from all the way back in 2017?

Thanks for help! And sorry if these questions have been answered, I was unable to find anything that truly answered them.

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    From the time on your profile and at the time of this writing it looks like you just joined the forums less than 4 hours ago. When migrating from the old system to the new it can take 24-48 hours before your account fully migrates. If you have not seen your items appear in your inventory on the main site by then, file a ticket with Customer Service from the Support button on the main page. You can check your inventory by looking on the main profile page under Additional Actions and select View Inventory. Once you account is fully migrated you should see the a la carte items available for purchase on the Store page.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You will not be able to purchase the cosmetics individually from prior pre-order packs however as you said, you can purchase this month's cosmetics individually
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2020
    Yeah, sorry if I wasn't clear on that. You will have access to all the Summer crowdfunding cosmetics that Kickstarters have access to and all cosmetics currently in the store on an individual purchase basis.

And as to upgrading, you will also see those options once your account migrates.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Hi there! Hopefully I can clarify with some notes below:

1. It sounds like there might have been a bit of a miscommunication here; Kickstarter and Summer backers are always able to purchase the individual cosmetic items that are available in the pre-order packages each month for their individual price. Once a cosmetic set is gone though, it's gone - these limited time sets rotate about every month, and once the items disappear they won't be available again, to anyone!

2. You can view your Inventory and Order History from your profile here under "Additional Actions" to see if your Kickstarter package is reflected correctly on your account after migration. If not, please reach out to our support team directly here so we can assist you further!

3. Great news - you are indeed able to upgrade your Kickstarter pack all the way back from 2017! As mentioned above by Unknown, once your Intrepid account correctly reflects your Kickstarter access (which our team can assist with if you're not currently seeing it), you'll be able to see all those pledge upgrades available in our Shop here!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with in the meantime!

community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.