Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack

Good day to you all,

1 year or so ago, I found this game. Back then I already wanted to back it. But because of a "mini me" situation the wivey didn't allow it for obvious reasons.
My thoughts haven't changed since then. They only increased with the resent attention it got. Now here is my question.

In 3 months ill get a lot more financial stable, so I want to buy the "Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack" of 375 dollars.
Will all the rewards be the same by then? Like the Alpha Two test phase. Or will there even be a pre-order pack available?

thank you for your reply

greetings,

Herro

Comments

• NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Herro wrote: »
    Good day to you all,

1 year or so ago, I found this game. Back then I already wanted to back it. But because of a "mini me" situation the wivey didn't allow it for obvious reasons.
    My thoughts haven't changed since then. They only increased with the resent attention it got. Now here is my question.

In 3 months ill get a lot more financial stable, so I want to buy the "Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack" of 375 dollars.
    Will all the rewards be the same by then? Like the Alpha Two test phase. Or will there even be a pre-order pack available?

thank you for your reply

greetings,

Herro

We can't say for sure, but chances are access to alpha/beta won't change on any of the packs - other than the potential for access to alpha 1 being added back in.

The cosmetics will all obviously change, but I'm sure you know that.
  • HerroHerro Member
    edited July 2020
    Ty for your info.

Yes i'm aware of the cosmetics
    For me its the alpha 2 en beta's

TY