Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Localization and Translation

JJienJJien Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Dear developers, if I want to encourage the dev team to add more supported languages to the game, and would like to offer my personal skills in some of the related subjects, who should I reach out to?

Comments

• Options
    UlfUlf Member
    I'm keeping an eye on this as well, I am a translator/Interpreter for english-spanish and viceversa.

They might delegate this to a local publisher in the case of Latam ( as they did with EU and the Cyrilic language ). At least I read that in a post a few days ago, that they are handling localization to my.game, etc etc.

Maybe try to send them an email at jobs@intrepidstudios.com and try your luck there. In most of the posts I see regarding jobs/participation in the Intrepid team, one of the CM replies with the careers page or the email.
    As the forum is not the place for it I think.

Have a great day !

Ulf

FOeRqtf.jpg
  • Options
    Hi there! You can check out the languages we currently plan to support in our helpful knowledge base article here, and we'll be keeping this updated with any relevant changes up until launch!

For questions or positions regarding languages from a region we currently support, I would recommend reaching out to that region's publisher directly for further information on how to possibly join their efforts!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.