Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

How will loot be distributed when in a group after finishing off enemies/quests?

I have a feeling this was touched on in an older video but I can't find it. Will it be like a pretty standard rolling for the item system?

Comments

• Oops nevermind found it sorry https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Looting
  • GrimzarGrimzar Member
    edited July 2020
    I don't want to create another thread about loot distribution so I add my concerns here ;)

When it comes to killing word bosses, If I am correct, the only way to get loot from it is to be in the party that tap boss first or party who did at least 60% of damage? So solo players who want to help, have no chance for any reward? I don't really like to beg for party invite, shouldn't there be some participation reward base on your healing/dps/agro contribution? Or maybe let all participants, who did threshold damage/healing, greed/need on items?

EDIT: oops wrong forum section
  • edited August 2020
    Hi there - looks like the amazing community wiki has you covered on your answer here!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can help out with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.