Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Family Sub Cost

Balrog21Balrog21 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Thought I would bring this up. Saw this in another thread. I have a household of four, will there be any discounts to subscriptions if your whole family is intending to play? Myself, wife, and two boys.

Comments

• Options
    BardticBardtic Member, Alpha One
    Unfortunately with all the concerns about multiboxing, I am guessing there will be no group discount. This would encourage people to multibox.

Plus lets be honest, 15.99 a month(probably less with a multimonth plan) is very reasonable with no box price.
    XWeKqaZ.png
  • Options
    You can't really be sure that this family is really a family. There is no real identity verification etc, so this can easily be exploited.
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    There is the referral system - if that is still a thing.
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    On one hand, there is the fear of multiboxing but then again the sub cost would be minimal compared to getting a new machine to multibox so who knows.
  • Options
    XraelXrael Member
    Balrog21 wrote: »
    Thought I would bring this up. Saw this in another thread. I have a household of four, will there be any discounts to subscriptions if your whole family is intending to play? Myself, wife, and two boys.

I doubt it. The sub fee is already low enough as is. If they give discounts, then it can easily be misused by multiboxers and botters.