Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Potential change in EU Publisher

https://imgur.com/a/FxXnmqG

https://imgur.com/a/Sv9RdbI

This just got posted today. I wonder what happened.

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I hope we transition from My.com. Servers will be AWP Anyway, I wonder what Steven has planned...I'm not sure if a switch from My.com will be doable though, My.com sold packages for Euros a while ago and not sure what would happen to those who bought My.com packages.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Oh by the sandal gods please say they are going to self publish
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    I sure hope so, my.com is my main concern with this game atm. If it wasnt for that id buy the 375 package long ago. Understand why tho after seeing peons video on it. I just hope, and almost assume my.com will screw it up so they can break the contract.
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    I assume he just means that there will be an update regarding the website availability, not about them switching publishers.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Talents wrote: »
    I assume he just means that there will be an update regarding the website availability, not about them switching publishers.

Let me dream of a better publisher
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Let us EU folks dream! We have been screwed over so many times with other MMO's. As long as it is not: Gamigo, My.games or that german company that hosted some of Sony's mmos back in the days I am happy xD
  • Options
    XraelXrael Member
    Its very likely that some notable publisher in EU wants to sign a deal with them, especially after all the recent hype.