Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will we be able to preview secondary classes before picking our final archetype?

LedmojoLedmojo Member
edited July 2020 in Support & FAQ
Lost Ark has a system in place that lets you see and try all the skills of your secondary class before picking. Are there any plans to allow this in AoC? Would love to be able to see the functions of a secondary class before having to make a final decision.
EX I pick rogue as primary class, when I get to level 25 (or whatever level) to pick a secondary class, can i try predator/nightblade /etc before locking into the class i will play the rest of my life :P?

**apologies for this being under faq and support- it wouldn't let me change the category.

Comments

• Options
    BenjiroRyuuBenjiroRyuu Member
    edited July 2020
    Класс в любой момент можно будет изменить, у специального нпс в оплоте по уровню не ниже деревни, об этом уже не раз упоминалось. / The class can be changed at any time, the special NPC in the stronghold has a level not lower than the village, this has been mentioned more than once.
  • Options
    Hi there - you can read more about where we've discussed our philosophy around you picking and/or changing your secondary archetype here: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Classes#Secondary

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can help out with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.