Node location & structures layout

Potato BasketPotato Basket Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Would the location of the node influence the layout of the metropolis?

For example a node in the mountains where the buildings are actually embedded in the mountain or something among those lines...

I'm hoping it's not gonna be the same flat cookie-cutter city layout no matter where the node is

AshesOfCreation_ProductionArt_040.jpg

Comments

• XraelXrael Member
    Interesting question. I don't know how plausible this is, considering that there are 103 nodes in the game, but damn me would it be epic.
  • darthadendarthaden Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm just hoping they'll be able to achieve the node and freehold systems without to much pop in.
  • Balrog21Balrog21 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The whole node system is modular. I'm not sure about the layout, but each race as it's own aesthetic.
    If I remember right the mayor has the ability to build different buildings in different locations in the node.
    There is a short YouTube video on the Ashes channel about this.
  • Potato BasketPotato Basket Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2020
    Interesting question. I don't know how plausible this is, considering that there are 103 nodes in the game, but damn me would it be epic.

well I'm ok with layout to be the same if they're in the same area or biome but different from are to area
  • WMC51WMC51 Member
    They set where the nodes go so I'm sure everything is places based on the location and the buildings you add go in set places. If i had to guess