Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Double post delete pls

King FoolKing Fool Member
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Sry

Comments

• Options
    The person who is corrupted became that way by attacking people who weren't defending themselves. What's the issue?

It's not like someone gets to that point by accident. They choose to kill a bunch of people knowing that it means anyone can kill them without reason or penalty to themselves.
    Don't come at me with "you shouldn't have killed someone in the first place as reasoning" just imagine I killed a bot.

I feel like if you're going to critique arguments for or against a particular system, you should have actually read the information about the system in question. Killing a single person does not make someone corrupt, and Steven has detailed this repeatedly.

Read the Wiki, inform yourself, and discuss further.
  • Options
    AardvarkAardvark Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Did you have to
    Make 2 of this post I think the 1st one will do
  • Options
    Niraada wrote: »
    The person who is corrupted became that way by attacking people who weren't defending themselves. What's the issue?

It's not like someone gets to that point by accident. They choose to kill a bunch of people knowing that it means anyone can kill them without reason or penalty to themselves.
    Don't come at me with "you shouldn't have killed someone in the first place as reasoning" just imagine I killed a bot.

I feel like if you're going to critique arguments for or against a particular system, you should have actually read the information about the system in question. Killing a single person does not make someone corrupt, and Steven has detailed this repeatedly.

Read the Wiki, inform yourself, and discuss further.

It literally say on the wiki that if you are purple and kill green you become corrupted lol. So you become corrupted by killing one dude.