Gathering and multiboxing?

First of I am not against multiboxing, but in this case I have a concern. In the live stream today Steven mentioned that there would be larger nodes of gatherable resources, such as large veins of mineable ores. Will there be anything in place to prevent people from using multiboxing to....power gather(?) and deplete these resource before actual individuals have a chance to gather anything?

Comments

• That's like asking if there are systems in place to prevent cheating in one specific area. I'd assume those places are even more under supervision than anywhere else. I'd not be surprised if cheaters even actively avoided those hotspots to not be found as easily.
  • WMC51WMC51 Member
    Well multiboxing isn't cheating or banned so I can say no with confidence.
  • "Multiboxing" with different computers, yes. I'd think that the effect wouldn't be that immense though (and if it was, I'd hope that the team has the hindsight to handle the problem in the future)
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    So I lost count what multibox thread is this now?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Nagash wrote: »

I believe number 14, if we include the official Announcement Thread too lol.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • WiplasherWiplasher Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty

The answer is ∞... Officially reached infinite.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Neurath wrote: »

I believe number 14, if we include the official Announcement Thread too lol.

Thanks I need to keep up :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace