Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

SA Servers

Riq23Riq23 Member
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Are there any chances that SA Servers are created?

There is a pretty big gamer community in south america, and although 200ms is not that bad for us to play in NA servers, Language barrier is definitely a reality. Most of us can't speak english, so in a game that need a lot of players interactions we would most likely be excluded from big guilds and events because of the language barrier.

I suggest that a few servers, even if hosted in NA, would be oriented for SA and BR players. Maybe just a [ BR ] tag on the servers name, for example, could be enough to make a huge diference to us.

If devs are not sure if the SA comunnity is big enough for that to happen, i would suggest that we had the option to add our country to our profile information. That way they could see how many SA players are registered.

I'm sorry if i wrote something wrong, and greetings from the SA and BR community!