Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Here's some of my Original Art

OrcLuckOrcLuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited August 2020 in Community Creations
UFZ9lnQ.jpg?1
This was my art for my Kobold Flip....if I can get the hat in game it'll be a shoe-in for a Tulnar and I will have saved myself the trouble of having to draw up another lizarderly folk

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2020
    clGJPTg.jpg

This is my Drawing of my Ranger, he was a beast master, unfortunately he died before he could stop a fiendish hag.

The lantern design isn't mine, unfortunately. Its a recreation of the miniature I use for my Dwarf, of course it's prettier then what I've scrawled onto my tablet.
  • Options
    1TcVzhi.jpg

Here he is in color.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    KHWfTi4.jpg
    My profile pic is actually a real object, I sculpted it based off of the Greenskins from GW, but its 100% one of a kind. In fact I didn't know what primer to use, so you can actually see some of the original green stuff poking through on his chin, its the darkest green
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Z1gcC9o.jpg

I wanted an intro quest to meet my companion, but D&D is always a scamp, never doing what you think it will.

I'm still invested in role playing so I might re purpose this for a player driven quest. I might have people find loose dogs and give them owners if you can make them pets.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    spw6AYH.jpg

When D&D first came out with the humonculous (sp) for the artificer (which was just in testing at the time) I was fond of slimes, and of the cauldron prompt they gave for what could possibly have been one. So I made a sketch of one really quick from my idea.

2qFmUbE.jpg
    This is what I finally did, before I finished off.

I wanted a Zoidberg like face, but there's a book called Jam with flesh eating killer Strawberry Jam and I wanted to pay homage to that, so I made it a pink very sticky viscous Jelly slowly seeping out of a pot. His ranged attack uses their icecream like scoop claw hand to throw a lob of jelly at an enemy.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    It would be a dream come true to have a chance to design a character or mob in Ashes so hit me up if you want some free labor/concept art. Just give me some time and I'll pop you out a drawing.

Also if you're asking yourself why is D&D and ashes related? I've been playing D&D ever since the charity event and I got really into it at one point playing 3 games a week. If you don't know...thats a heck of a lot of D&D and I did that up till now, I've cut back and only play 1 game on a weekend now.

1 session of D&D is like a 3 hour commitment so, you gotta like it, or you're not gonna play it that much, and its been a good way to get my mind off of Ashes, but the news cycle is picking up and I figured I'd pop by again with what I've been up to.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    these are really odd but at the same time charming
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Thanks Nagash, Schizophrenia has been a real kick in the butt to my drive to do art, so unfortunately I'm lazier then I was before. I hope you like em regardless. They do tend to have an odd charm to them.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    OrcLuck wrote: »
    Thanks Nagash, Schizophrenia has been a real kick in the butt to my drive to do art, so unfortunately I'm lazier then I was before. I hope you like em regardless. They do tend to have an odd charm to them.

Ni I really like them ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace