Player Shops? Maybe have option to convert player house?

MerilMeril Member
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Edit: Nevermind, it seems like there will be actual buildings you can put down. I'd really like to see how that works. Though, the thought of converting a house for business still seems cool. idk

They mentioned player stalls that people can sell their things, but the idea of having an actual building to be your shop is my ideal fantasy. I want to fully immerse as a blacksmith.

If player shops don't exist, then I'd like to suggest giving us the options to convert our player house into a place of business.

Throw down some armor stands and wall mounted weapon racks to display the goods with other smithy decorations and a clerk counter. Man, it would become my life.

Comments

• WiplasherWiplasher Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty
    Meril wrote: »
    Edit: Nevermind, it seems like there will be actual buildings you can put down. I'd really like to see how that works. Though, the thought of converting a house for business still seems cool. idk

They mentioned player stalls that people can sell their things, but the idea of having an actual building to be your shop is my ideal fantasy. I want to fully immerse as a blacksmith.

If player shops don't exist, then I'd like to suggest giving us the options to convert our player house into a place of business.

Throw down some armor stands and wall mounted weapon racks to display the goods with other smithy decorations and a clerk counter. Man, it would become my life.

There are videos on freeholds you can watch online that explain it a bit. A lot is still to learn though.
  • FuryBladeborneFuryBladeborne Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Freeholds can be set up as taverns. https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Freeholds

Other business options have not been mentioned. However, licenses to place a stall anywhere in the world can be purchased from economic nodes. Presumably, the stall could be placed on the freehold to equal a business.