Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Are there transmogs in game or collect-a-thon features like achievements?

MonorojoMonorojo Member
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I know this game isn’t wow. I’m just asking

Comments

• VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    From what I read there are both paid and earned cosmetics. I may have been hearing what I want to hear, but it sounded like the better looking cosmetics will be hard to earn with in game effort, and the paid cosmetics will not look as good. I am not sure the style of game will lend itself to being a collect-a-thon. A lot of the "collectors" in games like WOW and FFXIV wait until the content is trivial to "Earn" their cosmetics. I am betting that raid bosses and achievements will be relevant far longer than a single patch cycle. I am hoping that earned cosmetics will be easy enough to try and collect them all.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think transmogs won't be in the game, you can only apply cosmetics you actually own, they act as an item so only 1 character can have them at a time.
  • You can apply cosmetic skins to armor, so in a way yes.

But if you mean being able to make one piece of gear (set A) look like another specific piece of gear (set B visuals), probably not just for clarity’s sake.