Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Tank Skills Leaked

CaptnChuckCaptnChuck Member
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Steven leaked the tank skills in the update lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tmv3zbFfVk

Comments

• Options
    Resounding Smash and Lacerate made me think of back in WotLK when Warriors got changed so that if a target was affected by Rend, hitting it with Thunderclap would spread Rend to all targets affected.

That would be a great synergy that could be added to a higher rank of RS, making it work with Lacerate as the basis of an aoe threat management rotation.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2020
    EeR12x6X0AE4iAQ.png
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    Can there be a leak, when there is no NDA? ;)
    "Don't be hasty."
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2020
    "Knocks up targets".. oh my :D Tanks, the baby daddies of AoC. Nice video!
  • Options
    JamationJamation Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hahaha oh my gosh rank 3 onslaught reminds me of a rhino charge or something, wonder what the animations will look like

But oh my gosh rank 3 javelin lets you pull 5 people AND stuns? That could be a whole party. A good call out could lead to some crazy AOE combos with your party members. That actually makes me concerned for some stun locking if other archetypes have AOE stuns too.
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Having two tanks in PvP groups seems really nice actually. I know, we don't know all the other classes yet, but damn.. I see potential.