Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Level Increase Animation Suggestion

So I had an idea for enhancing the animations for leveling up. So when I was viewing the stream, it looked like there was blue circling in from the ground and gold rings coming down from above. To me its like power coming to the player from the earth and from the "heavens". What I think would be really cool would be for the gold rings coming down to meet with the blue from the ground around waist level and explode with the players new found power. This explosion radiates out around the player and then quickly rushes back into the player as if the player was sucking up the explosion. I was also thinking the explosion could grow in extravagance depending on the level. Just some suggestions hope you guys like the ideas!

Comments

• Options
    I thought it would be more cool if it coiled around you like a gold snake, went above your head, and then like ate you into the level up.
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
  • Options
    huh i actually signed up to suggest dynamic level increase animation after watching the stream, beat me to it, i'd also like to maybe suggest a buff to you and nearby players on level up, could be an interesting edition.

another thing that i hope Steven reads is that i dont think the level up animation looks good right now, if it was up to me i'd want it to be magical, so beautiful that people would look forward to seeing it, you work so hard to level up, the last thing you want is for your reward to be underwhelming, get that we're seeing a pre alpha so this is the time for these kinds of changes.
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    My suggestion for it would be the option to turn it off.