A Game for Gamers

Elder SoulElder Soul Member
edited August 2 in General Discussion
Do not allow monetization for streamers, youtubers and all class of snowflake God of social media and his crowd of fanboys.

Make a game for gamers, for entretainment and no to be exploited for money makers.

Make a game to play and reward the common user an not a platform to make easy marketing and a way of life/income for seekers of followers, likes and suscriptors.

You have the chance to do it.

Let see if you can...


2fdR01O.jpg

Comments

  • HamletHamlet Member, Founder
    Streamers and content creators are a huge way games get noticed these days. development should be taken with them into consideration.. a lot of people here, especially recent additions are here because of the influence these people have.

    Them making comment that many of us enjoy doesn't really affect anyone's gameplay does it?
  • NamilNamil Member
    Sounds like you have a personal vendetta against content creators. Whether you like it or not, YouTube and Twitch personalities make or break a lot of games, isolating and pushing those people away would be a pretty awful idea.

    What's wrong with people making money by producing good content about a game they're enjoying? Everyone needs a job and theirs is entertainment.
  • Make content for the love of making it is ok.

    Make content to make money, increasing your channel and be famous doing it...

    The decline of the video games is evident since the rise of this type of practice. People who just want to make money by moving masses and taking control of every game they play.

    I am not against the possibility of creating content, if it is for pleasure or passion. The need to generate money ends up distorting the common sense of these creators who end up becoming a negative influence.
    2fdR01O.jpg
  • HamletHamlet Member, Founder
    What decline in video games? the gaming industry is bigger than ever!

    seeing as you joined a few days ago, i'm assuming you also found us here from a content creator.. why the hate towards them?
  • Do research on what servers they will be on and avoid them. I'm pretty safe in US East since few streamers are here.
    1UL8RIb.gif
  • Namil wrote: »
    Sounds like you have a personal vendetta against content creators. Whether you like it or not, YouTube and Twitch personalities make or break a lot of games, isolating and pushing those people away would be a pretty awful idea.

    What's wrong with people making money by producing good content about a game they're enjoying? Everyone needs a job and theirs is entertainment.

    The opinion, comments and influence on masses of someone who creates content depending on how many followers, likes or subscribers this generates, therefore how much money this can generate loses objectivity, at least in my opinion it is unreliable and something that does not contribute nothing positive.

    I don't have any kind of personal vendetta. I am tired of seeing how each game where this type of character enters to generate personal profit and benefits ends up deviating.

    As a user, when I buy a video game or the right to access it, I do it to enjoy the content of a virtual entertainment platform, not to be part of a show of deities and influencers contesting for supremacy while the developers follow the game.
    2fdR01O.jpg
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Member, Founder
    Oh you sweet sweet innocent naive fool. I think someone needs to go back to school to learn how the world works. Here's a little business lesson for you. Games need to make money. If they don't make money they will fail and there will be no game. The way a game makes money is to bring in more players. The way to get a lot of players is to appeal to streamers and content creators who show the game to their thousands of viewers, encouraging them to play the game.

    Or to put it another way:

    Streamers = more players = more money = successful game.
  • jubilumjubilum Member, Pioneer
    I never gave this much thought, but now that I have for a few minutes I will probably avoid a server with an active streamer on it. I have no interest in becoming twitch famous just for passing thru his stream.
  • Hamlet wrote: »
    What decline in video games? the gaming industry is bigger than ever!

    seeing as you joined a few days ago, i'm assuming you also found us here from a content creator.. why the hate towards them?

    Bigger and Quality is not the same.

    The decline in quality is evident. And thanks to the contribution of these content creators.

    Of course the industry grew, it became a machine to promote influencers and swallow money from users and that is why it has to change.

    Companies no longer develop content for users, they do it for influencers, they promote them, they give them privileges, they treat them like Gods knowing that behind each one there are thousands or millions of faithful followers willing to do, say and support what their Deity tell you that it is okay or it is right.

    They are the doom of the genre, there is no game that they touch that is not reduced to ashes, in terms of quality and service for the common consumer.
    2fdR01O.jpg
  • Elder SoulElder Soul Member
    edited August 2
    Oh you sweet sweet innocent naive fool. I think someone needs to go back to school to learn how the world works. Here's a little business lesson for you. Games need to make money. If they don't make money they will fail and there will be no game. The way a game makes money is to bring in more players. The way to get a lot of players is to appeal to streamers and content creators who show the game to their thousands of viewers, encouraging them to play the game.

    Or to put it another way:

    Streamers = more players = more money = successful game.

    Companies can do their own advertising without having to turn to false idols.

    They do it because it is much cheaper and faster. This perfectly reflects the loss of interest by the common user.

    They are not interested in the negative impact on the end user experience as this generates more revenue. It is no longer about quality, it is no longer produced for the love of games, everything revolves around profit and that is why the quality of games today is crap.

    The funny thing is that they promote themselves as "Lovers of the games", or "Old school players" ...
    2fdR01O.jpg
  • NamilNamil Member
    Elder Soul wrote: »
    The opinion, comments and influence on masses of someone who creates content depending on how many followers, likes or subscribers this generates, therefore how much money this can generate loses objectivity, at least in my opinion it is unreliable and something that does not contribute nothing positive.

    I don't have any kind of personal vendetta. I am tired of seeing how each game where this type of character enters to generate personal profit and benefits ends up deviating.

    As a user, when I buy a video game or the right to access it, I do it to enjoy the content of a virtual entertainment platform, not to be part of a show of deities and influencers contesting for supremacy while the developers follow the game.

    I'm not actually sure what you're trying to say? There are thousands of cases where even if the content creator begins to dislike the game they produce content for, the game still benefits because they're bringing traction to the game assuming it's positive. Anything that gets communities talking is always going to be good for the longevity of the game.

    I guess I just see nothing wrong with someone making content for the game even if it's solely for profit, if you want to avoid influencers all you need to do is choose a server that isn't populated by these sorts of people. You can even blissfully choose to ignore their existence if you wanted to.
  • Namil wrote: »
    Elder Soul wrote: »
    The opinion, comments and influence on masses of someone who creates content depending on how many followers, likes or subscribers this generates, therefore how much money this can generate loses objectivity, at least in my opinion it is unreliable and something that does not contribute nothing positive.

    I don't have any kind of personal vendetta. I am tired of seeing how each game where this type of character enters to generate personal profit and benefits ends up deviating.

    As a user, when I buy a video game or the right to access it, I do it to enjoy the content of a virtual entertainment platform, not to be part of a show of deities and influencers contesting for supremacy while the developers follow the game.

    I'm not actually sure what you're trying to say? There are thousands of cases where even if the content creator begins to dislike the game they produce content for, the game still benefits because they're bringing traction to the game assuming it's positive. Anything that gets communities talking is always going to be good for the longevity of the game.

    I guess I just see nothing wrong with someone making content for the game even if it's solely for profit, if you want to avoid influencers all you need to do is choose a server that isn't populated by these sorts of people. You can even blissfully choose to ignore their existence if you wanted to.

    Ignoring them does not solve the problem of the negative impact of their presence.

    The only thing I suggested was to remove the possibility of generating profit with content creation, not content generation.

    In this way, you can keep away those supposed "video game lovers" who only do it for money.

    I highly doubt that someone who is really just looking to generate profits instead of fun and contribute positively to the community will take the time to dedicate to creating exclusive content for a game.

    This leaves us with content creators who value their time and invest it in creating content and building a community because they really enjoy it and feel it is worth it.

    If this takes away from AOC those creators who are all the time looking at the likes, followers, subscribers, who every 2 minutes insist that you subscribe, who look for donations in and out of the game and who when they see that it does not pay them criticize the community or developers and leave a game to move to another that generates more income, for my part I will be very happy.
    2fdR01O.jpg
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Member, Founder
    Elder Soul wrote: »
    Hamlet wrote: »
    What decline in video games? the gaming industry is bigger than ever!

    seeing as you joined a few days ago, i'm assuming you also found us here from a content creator.. why the hate towards them?

    Bigger and Quality is not the same.

    The decline in quality is evident. And thanks to the contribution of these content creators.

    Of course the industry grew, it became a machine to promote influencers and swallow money from users and that is why it has to change.

    Companies no longer develop content for users, they do it for influencers, they promote them, they give them privileges, they treat them like Gods knowing that behind each one there are thousands or millions of faithful followers willing to do, say and support what their Deity tell you that it is okay or it is right.

    They are the doom of the genre, there is no game that they touch that is not reduced to ashes, in terms of quality and service for the common consumer.

    No, the decline in quality is because people keep pre-ordering game after game after game to the point where most AAA games game their money back on pre-sales alone. This means they have no incentive to actually make a decent finished game because they know people will buy it regardless of what state the game is in. That has absolutely nothing to do with streamers.
  • Elder Soul wrote: »
    Hamlet wrote: »
    What decline in video games? the gaming industry is bigger than ever!

    seeing as you joined a few days ago, i'm assuming you also found us here from a content creator.. why the hate towards them?

    Bigger and Quality is not the same.

    The decline in quality is evident. And thanks to the contribution of these content creators.

    Of course the industry grew, it became a machine to promote influencers and swallow money from users and that is why it has to change.

    Companies no longer develop content for users, they do it for influencers, they promote them, they give them privileges, they treat them like Gods knowing that behind each one there are thousands or millions of faithful followers willing to do, say and support what their Deity tell you that it is okay or it is right.

    They are the doom of the genre, there is no game that they touch that is not reduced to ashes, in terms of quality and service for the common consumer.

    No, the decline in quality is because people keep pre-ordering game after game after game to the point where most AAA games game their money back on pre-sales alone. This means they have no incentive to actually make a decent finished game because they know people will buy it regardless of what state the game is in. That has absolutely nothing to do with streamers.

    And do you know who promotes exclusive content to tempt people to make advance purchases?

    Do you know who receives exclusive invitations to show content not accessible by the common user and generates Hype?

    Do you know who receives free copies, invitations to events, merchandise, collector editions and other benefits to speak wonders of something that is not yet finished?

    Content creators bear a large part of the responsibility for this type of problem.

    Remove the privileges and the possibility of generating money from the equation and most of the problems disappear.
    2fdR01O.jpg
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds
    I don't understand how IS is supposed to stop creators making money on youtube or twitch?
    Should they ban the sharing of their videos? Ban them from making commenting on their videos , videos?
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • GodsThesisGodsThesis Member
    edited August 2
    Last I checked, content creators can love video games and money. The two aren't mutually exclusive. Most of the popular content creators will probably decide a server they will all want to play on. Just avoid that server and play on another. For all your talk of trying to "contribute positively to the community," this sure sounds more like a personal agenda and what you think is best rather than what's best for the community.

    Then ya gotta ask yourself what does "not allowing monetization" even mean or practically look like? The studio cannot ban them from their streaming platforms, social media sites, video platforms, or even affect their revenue directly.

    If what you mean is to prevent them by playing the game, then I think this is view is too shortsighted. Because marketing still existed before all these popular gaming figures existed. The quality of games did not drop because of streamers, who usually have no direct involvement in developing games. It's more reasonable to blame the game studio for their choices, not some scapegoat like streamers, YouTubers, etc.
  • GodsThesis wrote: »
    Last I checked, content creators can love video games and money. The two aren't mutually exclusive. Most of the popular content creators will probably decide a server they will all want to play on. Just avoid that server and play on another. For all your talk of trying to "contribute positively to the community," this sure sounds more like a personal agenda and what you think is best rather than what's best for the community.

    Then ya gotta ask yourself what does "not allowing monetization" even mean or practically look like? The studio cannot ban them from their streaming platforms, social media sites, video platforms, or even affect their revenue directly.

    If what you mean is to prevent them by playing the game, then I think this is view is too shortsighted. Because marketing still existed before all these popular gaming figures existed. The quality of games did not drop because of streamers, who usually have no direct involvement in developing games. It's more reasonable to blame the game studio for their choices, not some scapegoat like streamers, YouTubers, etc.

    If the fact that a comment doesn't fit your thinking makes it a personal agenda, then that criteria applies to your comment from my perspective.

    Nothing is absolute, everything is relative.

    Video games are entertainment, you pay to access that entertainment and enjoy the content. The industry encouraged the creation of Influencers, granted them privileges over other consumers, assigned them a special place, differential treatment, all for money.

    Nowhere in the equation does quality, passion, or the love of providing adequate service.

    Everything revolves around creating cults with followers willing to leave their time and money without hesitation. That is what video games are based on today, creating an elite of privileged users capable of moving and focusing on them.

    The result, an industry capable of generating fortunes creating and selling low quality content fueled by the fanaticism created around those chosen.

    Nothing deprives them of following that path, my opinion is nothing more than that, an opinion.

    When time passes and AOC become one of many games that defraud its community, with a hostile and toxic gaming environment, but despite criticism and disenchantment, keep billing thanks to the cult system and the need of belonging of large masses guided by these select leaders, don't hold your head wondering why ...

    The cycle will continue, as it happened many other times, millions of people will leave their money in the hope of finding the dream game, then will come the frustration and abandonment of many, followed by the search for a new game that meets expectations while many others will continue to be trapped between disagreement and the desire to belong.
    2fdR01O.jpg
  • I don't understand how IS is supposed to stop creators making money on youtube or twitch?
    Should they ban the sharing of their videos? Ban them from making commenting on their videos , videos?

    Use the reproduction of a game which uses images, audio and texts apart from the development of the game engine that allows it to function, the servers that serve as a connection platform, the exposure of the chat rooms, the name of the game , etc etc.

    The use of copyrighted things to generate money can be regulated.

    Why as a user who pays to access a service do I have to see my gaming experience affected by someone who uses the same access to generate personal benefit?

    It can be regulated, even allowing prior payment of the corresponding rights. If it is not done it is because the industry benefits from it, not the consumer.
    2fdR01O.jpg
  • Streaming for views and money is not exploitation. If people are good enough to make a viable income doing it then they are and deserve to be able too. It's dog eat dog world where one bad choice could put you in a vulnerable position. Being a streamer is a double edge sword and in a lot of ways the cons out way the pros.
    ZxbhjES.gif

    That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.
  • Streaming for views and money is not exploitation. If people are good enough to make a viable income doing it then they are and deserve to be able too. It's dog eat dog world where one bad choice could put you in a vulnerable position. Being a streamer is a double edge sword and in a lot of ways the cons out way the pros.

    Content creator is a very generous way of viewing it.

    I am in favor of those who create original and innovative content, not the case of video game streammers.

    They base their earnings on showing a game they didn't create with the support of developers and followers by showing how they play it and commenting.

    It seems somewhat harmless, but when you take into account the power and privilege granted to them and the harmful impact they generate within an environment where other users are paying to enjoy things, it changes.

    So you have a more tangible example, think I pay to go and enjoy a day of swimming in a club, soon I meet another member who is promoted by the same club and its fans who enter the pool, take control of the facilities, monopolize the place, submit to the rest of his decisions and actions, he makes money doing it and anyone who tries to contradict him is harassed by his cultists before the indifferent gaze of the authorities.

    That is exactly what happens, I do not pay a service to find paid and promoted Idols that alter my experience in a negative way.

    And the problem is that there is no game near to launch that is not focus by these snowflakes waiting to enter and take control while harming others and generating profits.

    I have nothing against that they can generate money to live, but that they do it enjoying privileges and getting into a place where others pay to enjoy spoiling the experience seems disastrous to me.
    2fdR01O.jpg
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Early Alpha One Tester
    Lets face it streamers are part of gaming like it or not
    nJ0vUSm.gif

    The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Nagash wrote: »
    Lets face it streamers are part of gaming like it or not

    The question is, why are they given rights and privileges above the common user when we are all supposed to pay to access the same content?

    Why are they empowered to alter the gaming environment in a negative way, the economy, the dynamics of interaction?

    Why a user who should access, like everyone else, does it with advantage and favors, with special attention and the possibility of using the common space of interaction as a personal space designed to generate profits and encourage the expansion of their business?

    Why does a paid entertainment space have to become an exclusive circle of speculators and seekers of personal fame and economic benefits?

    Yes, it is a reality that today they are part of, a reality that tires of demonstrating with results that it is a society created to extract money from people instead of earning it by creating pure quality content.
    2fdR01O.jpg
  • Elder Soul wrote: »
    Do not allow monetization for streamers, youtubers and all class of snowflake God of social media and his crowd of fanboys.

    Make a game for gamers, for entretainment and no to be exploited for money makers.

    Make a game to play and reward the common user an not a platform to make easy marketing and a way of life/income for seekers of followers, likes and suscriptors.

    You have the chance to do it.

    Let see if you can...


    I don't think I have ever seen a more snowflake type community before. This game is in serious trouble with the feeback its getting,.
  • HamletHamlet Member, Founder
    Elder Soul wrote: »
    Do not allow monetization for streamers, youtubers and all class of snowflake God of social media and his crowd of fanboys.

    Make a game for gamers, for entretainment and no to be exploited for money makers.

    Make a game to play and reward the common user an not a platform to make easy marketing and a way of life/income for seekers of followers, likes and suscriptors.

    You have the chance to do it.

    Let see if you can...


    I don't think I have ever seen a more snowflake type community before. This game is in serious trouble with the feeback its getting,.

    to be fair, its 1 dude and everyone else is pretty much calling em crazy
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Member, Founder
    Elder Soul wrote: »
    Elder Soul wrote: »
    Hamlet wrote: »
    What decline in video games? the gaming industry is bigger than ever!

    seeing as you joined a few days ago, i'm assuming you also found us here from a content creator.. why the hate towards them?

    Bigger and Quality is not the same.

    The decline in quality is evident. And thanks to the contribution of these content creators.

    Of course the industry grew, it became a machine to promote influencers and swallow money from users and that is why it has to change.

    Companies no longer develop content for users, they do it for influencers, they promote them, they give them privileges, they treat them like Gods knowing that behind each one there are thousands or millions of faithful followers willing to do, say and support what their Deity tell you that it is okay or it is right.

    They are the doom of the genre, there is no game that they touch that is not reduced to ashes, in terms of quality and service for the common consumer.

    No, the decline in quality is because people keep pre-ordering game after game after game to the point where most AAA games game their money back on pre-sales alone. This means they have no incentive to actually make a decent finished game because they know people will buy it regardless of what state the game is in. That has absolutely nothing to do with streamers.

    And do you know who promotes exclusive content to tempt people to make advance purchases?

    Do you know who receives exclusive invitations to show content not accessible by the common user and generates Hype?

    Do you know who receives free copies, invitations to events, merchandise, collector editions and other benefits to speak wonders of something that is not yet finished?

    Content creators bear a large part of the responsibility for this type of problem.

    Remove the privileges and the possibility of generating money from the equation and most of the problems disappear.

    Actually, from my experience it's the big news outlets like IGN, PC Gamer, Gamespot, etc that get the majority of the review copies for AAA games, and are the ones that produce the super-positive reviews that generate all the hype while carefully omitting the worse aspects of the games. After all, it's in their best interests to do so, as a positive review is going to drive more people to both the game and their website, and keep them in the good books with the AAA companies meaning they keep getting review copies of the latest games.

    Jim Sterling is living proof of this. He used to work for the gaming site Destructoid as a review editor but quit because the company refused to publish a review for a game he wrote because it was "too negative" and also talked about the game's monetization which the website didn't feel was "relevant" to the review.
  • Elder Soul wrote: »
    Elder Soul wrote: »
    Hamlet wrote: »
    What decline in video games? the gaming industry is bigger than ever!

    seeing as you joined a few days ago, i'm assuming you also found us here from a content creator.. why the hate towards them?

    Bigger and Quality is not the same.

    The decline in quality is evident. And thanks to the contribution of these content creators.

    Of course the industry grew, it became a machine to promote influencers and swallow money from users and that is why it has to change.

    Companies no longer develop content for users, they do it for influencers, they promote them, they give them privileges, they treat them like Gods knowing that behind each one there are thousands or millions of faithful followers willing to do, say and support what their Deity tell you that it is okay or it is right.

    They are the doom of the genre, there is no game that they touch that is not reduced to ashes, in terms of quality and service for the common consumer.

    No, the decline in quality is because people keep pre-ordering game after game after game to the point where most AAA games game their money back on pre-sales alone. This means they have no incentive to actually make a decent finished game because they know people will buy it regardless of what state the game is in. That has absolutely nothing to do with streamers.

    And do you know who promotes exclusive content to tempt people to make advance purchases?

    Do you know who receives exclusive invitations to show content not accessible by the common user and generates Hype?

    Do you know who receives free copies, invitations to events, merchandise, collector editions and other benefits to speak wonders of something that is not yet finished?

    Content creators bear a large part of the responsibility for this type of problem.

    Remove the privileges and the possibility of generating money from the equation and most of the problems disappear.

    Actually, from my experience it's the big news outlets like IGN, PC Gamer, Gamespot, etc that get the majority of the review copies for AAA games, and are the ones that produce the super-positive reviews that generate all the hype while carefully omitting the worse aspects of the games. After all, it's in their best interests to do so, as a positive review is going to drive more people to both the game and their website, and keep them in the good books with the AAA companies meaning they keep getting review copies of the latest games.

    Jim Sterling is living proof of this. He used to work for the gaming site Destructoid as a review editor but quit because the company refused to publish a review for a game he wrote because it was "too negative" and also talked about the game's monetization which the website didn't feel was "relevant" to the review.

    Video game rating and news sites are the worst in this respect, I agree.

    But they are not usually the ones that attract the attention of thousands or millions of faithful followers hypnotized by the proclamations of their leader, much less those who enter the games with their faithful to take control.

    While there are exceptions, there are many streamers and "content creators" who manipulate their audience for personal gain.

    When benefits and royalties are abundant, few people resist being honest with the audience, putting their position of power and privilege at risk.

    That is why I consider that contaminating a "paid" entertainment environment with the presence and negative influence of those who seek to generate profits and personal advantages at any cost is not a good formula.

    What is the point of a game where one of the fundamental bases is to start from scratch to forge alliances and communities and progress respecting mechanics and procedures if a select group of speculators supported by the company itself enters prematurely (early access, etc.) with Its own huge game community, getting to know every corner of the game in detail (thanks to its exclusive invitations during development) and nourishing itself with exorbitant donations from its followers, achieving an impossible progress for its characters, taking control of the game's mechanics, dominating trade, collection, zone control and setting the standards of succes to follow?
    2fdR01O.jpg
  • ogreogre Member, Braver of Worlds
    edited August 2
    Elder Soul wrote: »
    The question is, why are they given rights and privileges above the common user when we are all supposed to pay to access the same content?

    Unless the devs cave and give streamers special in-game privileges, which i doubt given their stance on keeping the game as pure as possible, I don't see streamers being too much of a problem. The only real in-game advantage that a streamer gets is his/her access to manpower/gold in the form of their viewers. This is within the rules of most MMOs despite being a somewhat unscrupulous thing to do. A large guild could do something similar albeit on a much smaller scale, although i don't expect that to happen as most normal guilds are full of people who ALL want to progress their characters.

    If some big names get more people to play the game, great. If they end up negatively influencing the game...not so great(100,000 fans parroting a streamers opinion about how to change the game on twitter/reddit/the forums is a very powerful voice).

    That said I will absolutely be seeking a server without streamers or with as few as possible. I don't want to even have to think about some made up streamer drama. I just want to play the game as it's intended to be played, I would advise others to do the same if they intend on avoiding the inevitable drama.

  • Elder SoulElder Soul Member
    edited August 2
    ogre wrote: »
    Elder Soul wrote: »
    The question is, why are they given rights and privileges above the common user when we are all supposed to pay to access the same content?

    Unless the devs cave and give streamers special in-game privileges, which i doubt given their stance on keeping the game as pure as possible, I don't see streamers being too much of a problem. The only real in-game advantage that a streamer gets is his/her access to manpower/gold in the form of their viewers. This is within the rules of most MMOs despite being a somewhat unscrupulous thing to do. A large guild could do something similar albeit on a much smaller scale, although i don't expect that to happen as most normal guilds are full of people who ALL want to progress their characters.

    If some big names get more people to play the game, great. If they end up negatively influencing the game...not so great(100,000 fans parroting a streamers opinion about how to change the game on twitter/reddit/the forums is a very powerful voice).

    That said I will absolutely be seeking a server without streamers or with as few as possible. I don't want to even have to think about some made up streamer drama. I just want to play the game as it's intended to be played, I would advise others to do the same if they intend on avoiding the inevitable drama.

    Unfortunately, these types of practices exist and are only rarely known.

    For reference I can cite the not-so-distant case of Marvel Strike Force.

    On the other hand and more evident is the preferential treatment and at sight that the companies give to these users.

    Direct contact with developers, privileged information, exclusive content, etc. In any other area the present conflict of interests would be clearly seen, however in the world of video games these practices are blatantly abused.

    The participation and competition of users who receive preferential treatment, who receive royalties, who generate personal profits and who are part of the sales force and advertising of the product for which the rest of the users must pay without receiving any preferential treatment, royalties nor economic benefits.

    The conflict of interest is obvious, it is unethical, unprofessional, dishonest and sincerely unpleasant.
    2fdR01O.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.