Oneshot

Potato BasketPotato Basket Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
What if you've farmed for hours gathering and suddenly someone oneshots you out of nowhere before you've had a chance to flag back?

Comments

• 1. Time to kill is said to be around 30 seconds.
    2. Don't farm hours on end without taking your stuff to town every once in a while
    3. They go corrupt
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Then that player would get a whole lot of corruption, since you are clearly a much lower level than them.

One shot kills of equal level players won't be a thing.
  • awqawq Member
    edited August 2020
    Have they been clear on how this will work?
    In L2 you didn't normally drop items from normal pvp or afaik getting pked, only if you died to mobs or died with a bunch of karma (corruption) you had a chance to drop
  • I hope the corruption punishments for this level of pk'ing is extremely heavy. I know the corruption system is already conceptualized but the implementation itself might need adjustments later. It's very very bad for the whole playerbase when lowlevel players are constantly oneshotted.
    "Magic is not a tool, little one. It is a river that unites us in its current."

I heard a bird ♫
  • I'm pretty sure the status is automatic so if you are killed in 1 sec or 30, if you are non-combatant they will gain corruption. Chances are though that you will be their first kill so it will just be more corruption. About the only thing we don't know is how much exactly and at what corruption level they start to lose power.
    isFikWd2_o.jpg