Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can't access my account.

Kondelka2Kondelka2 Member
edited August 2020 in Support & FAQ
Yesterday I lost my Kickstarter account to a possible Phishing attempt so I put in a ticket with Kickstarter and changed all of my information on my AoC account just in case. Then I put in a ticket with AoC because I don't have my original key and I don't know what someone can do with my Kickstarter account.

This morning I got an email that someone requested my account name with a (Login Now) button which was an obvious phishing attempt so I didn't press the button and login on the probably fake page.

Fast forward now I can't access my AoC Baver of Worlds account and I get this wierd error about complexity requirements. I'm posting here for advise and for when my ticket finally goes through with Intrepid.

Comments

• Options
    Oh and yes I do use a Google 2FA to protect the account.
  • Options
    Another update (forgot my username?) and (forgot my password?) do not send anything to my person email anymore.
  • Options
    I think I figured out my issue???

When I try to recover my account with my gmail it goes to my old yahoo account still even tho I changed the email on the account? What is even going on!
  • Options
    Hi there - it sounds like you already took the right steps by contacting our support team, who would be able to assist you further with any login or email address issues you may have! Please keep in mind that our support team is handling a bit of a higher volume of tickets than usual right now, so we appreciate your patience!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.