Email/NDA signing for Alpha/Beta prep

DirteeGDirteeG Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I am looking for and haven't found anything sent by intrepid studios in my email aside from my profile verification. NDAs were mentioned in the most recent dev update. I've purchased the leaders of men pack and just want to make sure im not missing something. If anyone that knows how this whole situation is working, please inform me. Don't want to wait until mid August to find out that i cant participate because of an NDA.

Comments

• KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I believe internal alpha one was under an NDA but when the persistent alpha one begins there will not be an NDA. There is no news yet on when we will be able to get in. persistent alpha one will stay online until the launch of the game and will eventually become the public test realm for future patches and content. I bought the $250 bundle and am eagerly awaiting any news on when I can join and help any way I can : ).
  • lorren451lorren451 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The alpha two is the persistent alpha. It will become the public test.
  • TroublesTroubles Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I pray for one every night =) but one will not get one until they are selected or the release of their testing package has been opened. It is all a waiting game at this point :p
  • sarkadosarkado Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2020
    I am a leader of men as well and did receive an e-mail for this upcoming NDA Alpha test. I would submit a ticket to get further assistance if you haven't received your e-mail.

After you complete it you will eventually receive another e-mail informing you that your discord and account have been flagged.
  • Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    When was your profile verification. It sometimes takes a few days for the database to update with your information. Since you don't have the tag, that might be the problem. As said, you should probably put in a ticket.

https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • darthadendarthaden Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You should also check your spam and promotions tab for the Email. Often times alpha test Emails end up in those instead of your general Email box
  • TheyssTheyss Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    edited August 2020
    Also expecting my email but I shall give it some time for the machine cogs to turn and update me. I see my forum thing hasn't been updated with my package yet either.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just have to wait as they are being swarmed with tickets
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • DirebluDireblu Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Commenting to see if I've got my tags. And also awaiting the NDA to sign. For those that have signed it,how long did it take to get it sent to you?
  • WiplasherWiplasher Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty
    direblu wrote: »
    Commenting to see if I've got my tags. And also awaiting the NDA to sign. For those that have signed it,how long did it take to get it sent to you?

I put a ticket in Tuesday and got a response today so about a week.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    direblu wrote: »

about a week
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Still waiting. But then again, I am not LoM... :(