Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Limited alpha 2 slots?

SickBubblegumSickBubblegum Member
edited August 2020 in Support & FAQ
Hello!

Just like the title suggest, are there limited alpha 2 slots? I would love to buy the $375 USD bundle however that will cost me over $610 AUD and I am after different cosmetics to what the current preorder bundle and next preorder bundle offer.

Can a staff member or moderator please confirm if alpha 2 slots will be limited like the alpha 1 slots or will it be safe to hold out till Oct when hopefully a more menacing art style comes out ?

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    Alpha 2 will be limited like Alpha 1 as well. However, alpha 2 is the persistent alpha. This means that a LOT more players will have access to alpha 2 than alpha 1. So i'm sure you'll be fine.
  • Options
    Kyra_RoseKyra_Rose Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello, I am new here but really excited about this game. When will alpha 2 start? :smiley:
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Asaya wrote: »
    Hello, I am new here but really excited about this game. When will alpha 2 start? :smiley:

most likely next year
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Hi there - we haven't announced an end date or time for that Alpha 2 availability yet, but we'd definitely let you know in advance so you'd have time to grab it before it was gone! We also haven't announced a start date for Alpha 2 yet, but you can keep an eye on our latest plans for testing in our helpful knowledge base article here.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.