Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Braver of Worlds forum badge still not showing :(

FiiaFiia Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I posted a thread around 2 weeks ago that I don't have a Braver of Worlds forum badge, even though I upgraded to the Braver of Worlds pack. I submitted a ticket on the support page (as it was suggested to me) but sadly I still haven't gotten a reply back. :/

Is it normal for support to take this long to respond? Should I open another ticket?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Hi there - it sounds like you already took the right steps by opening a ticket! No need to open another one, or bump the one you already submitted - our team is currently working through quite a higher volume of tickets than usual right now due to upcoming Leader of Men testing and lots of new members who are joining us, so we definitely appreciate your patience as we work to get through all those!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.