Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Access

If I bought one of the pre-order packages when would I expect to have access? I can't seem to find out what phase they're in or whether you can still get into whatever stage they're in.

Comments

• Options
    Alpha 1 preview is going to start in August for backers. The official Alpha 1 will be released towards the end of this year to about 10,000 people. You cannot purchase alpha 1 anymore, as of now. They might change this if the server can hold more people. If this happens, you can simply upgrade your package to gain access to it.

As for alpha 2, you can most likely expect it to come out towards mid/end of 2021. And beta phases will prob roll out in early/mid 2022. Keep in mind, there are no official release dates for alpha 2 and beta 1&2. This is just speculation.
  • Options
    PeggysuegotParriedPeggysuegotParried Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I truly hope Alpha 2 doesn't come out at the end of 2021 :(
  • Options
    CCCorpCCCorp Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    As long as everything goes good *Fingers Crossed* Hopefully Spring 2021 for Alpha 2 :) that would be nice way to start off the year right!
  • Options
    Test it up for me so it's fun by beta 2 my minions. Nyahahaha
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I am really hopeful they can spool up more server horse power for alpha 1. There is nothing worth playing at the moment.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    CaptnChuck wrote: »
    As for alpha 2, you can most likely expect it to come out towards mid/end of 2021. And beta phases will prob roll out in early/mid 2022.

this is what we call being in it for the long haul, in the bidness.