Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Guild Emblems

Kriag StrongarmKriag Strongarm Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
So I had asked a question on the discord regarding Emblems being on banners and flags to be put up on taverns. I got my answer for those but now I'm wondering if you'll be able to place guild emblems on armor, shields or cloaks? I think you could probably tie it to an artisan skill, and I think it'd make a lot of sense to be able to do this as it'd allow people to show support for their guild and brand recognition much like knights and soldiers would have their banners showing who they were or fought for.

Comments

• KnytemaireKnytemaire Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2020
    I am pretty sure this is in the plan to be included to some extent - guild cloaks and horse barding (I know this was part of some of the kickstarter and summer backer packages). I know there is a post somewhere that is hoping that it gets extended to standards, armor, and other things that you have mentioned.
    Lyriss-Sig-Test.png
    Lyriss L'Enescor - Empyrean Cleric of Gray Sentinels
  • On one Q&A months ago someone even asked if you could put a custom image on the side of your caravan, like during a mayoral race so it says "Vote for Joe he'll set taxes to 0 and give free icecream" and Steven's response was yes but half the time you can't tell if he really means yes or he's just saying yes he agrees it's a fun idea but not confirmed.