Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

My hopes for tanks/heals/support in pvp

The only other game I have personally played that had groups of 8 was Dark age of Camelot. My hope in this game for tanks/heals/support in PVP is general what it was in DAoC. Tanks where used at front liners and peelers. Healers had heals/buffs and importantly a CC like a stun or a mez, support had off heals combat buffs and a CC as well. This made them paramount for any 8 man in pvp. I know we haven’t seen much when it comes to skills for each primary and augments from the secondary. But I’m very hopeful these 3 class types have something making them desirable in pvp and we’re not just seeing groups of 8 dps rolling around nuking people. Can’t wait for the videos highlighting classes to come out!!!

Comments

• From what I've read it seems that Cleric will be Healing focused while Bard is buff focused. I'm not sure how CC is parsed among them. I did see one Cleric spell that roots a person as well as rooting the cleric. i'm unsure of how that may benefit the cleric but i'm excited to see how i can use it. I really hope healing is necessary and difficult.