LvL UP Animation

MitologikingMitologiking Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hello,

I watched the LvL up Animation from the last live stream and I completely understand it is just the first pass at it ( I have to say that i really like it). I am also sure that the FX artists have brainstormed several options as well. But I was just thinking would be cool to send something that i was thinking earlier today for discussion here.

Wouldn't it be cool for the animation to be like flames that goes around you in a spiral form and at the end you have the Phoenix's wings breaking the flames? (you know because from the ashes you reborn to a better version I know you are not literally dying but you are have lived your life as lvl X and starting a new life as lvl X+1)

Comments

• Its the first iteration of it. They said it would be improved upon. Having a phoenix swirl around you and rise to the top seems pretty cool.
  • HiddenDaggerInnHiddenDaggerInn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'm just happy to see a animation and most likely a sound with it. I rememeber in DAoC we would do a bubble dance everytime we got close to a level lol. And I love the idea leveling won't be super fast, too many games want to rush to the end, it's a marathon not a sprint.
  • MitologikingMitologiking Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    CaptnChuck wrote: »
    Its the first iteration of it. They said it would be improved upon. Having a phoenix swirl around you and rise to the top seems pretty cool.

Agreed I noted that they said it was the first Iteration. I was just expressing some ideas that I had thinking about the Phoenix theme. (I am sure they thought about it already tho)