Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Suggestion for 2FA: Remember browser for 30+ days

daihenkadaihenka Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hello!
I have found it mildly annoying that entering a 2FA code is needed every time I need to log into my account on the Ashes of Creation website. It would be great if this was an option and another option would be that it could remember the browser for 30+ days before asking for it again. This would make it more inline with other web services out there.

Comments

• Options
    I have experienced no such issue here, so I don't know what you're talking about. Why not leave your account permanently logged in?
  • Options
    daihenkadaihenka Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Sorry. I should have clarified that this is for the https://accounts.ashesofcreation.com/ site and not the forums.
  • Options
    Hi there - we appreciate you reaching out with this helpful suggestion regarding 2FA! As this isn't really a Support & FAQ topic, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now - please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.