Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Just purchased voyager plus pack

I'm really looking forward to this game! It seems like it will tons of fun to play with a bunch of friends, I just have one question. I just bought the voyager plus pack and when I go back and look at the store all the other packs are gone and the only things that are there are the cosmetics that were in the voyager plus pack.

These items all have prices beside them as well and to me it seems like i'll need to purchase these cosmetics again for a smaller fee even after I've already bought the voyager plus pack. Does anybody know if that's the case? Maybe I just missed something but if that's what it turns out to be I'm going to be very disappointed.

Thanks in advance to all replies!

Comments

• Options
    HansrutgerHansrutger Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    For me it was the same, give it a few hours and then it will say "you already own this".
  • Options
    Hansrutger wrote: »
    For me it was the same, give it a few hours and then it will say "you already own this".

Yup came back today and that's exactly what happened. I just didn't expect the store to update once and then a second time after that. Thanks for the reply!
  • Options
    Hi there - it sounds like another user above saw something similar and was able to help point you in the right direction! If you purchase the Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack for one month, it automatically includes all of the cosmetic items for that month, and will allow you to buy the upcoming cosmetics on an individual basis moving forward.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.