Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Character Creation

I think i heard somewhere that it might be possible to try out or test the character creator before release, so that you have a "pre loaded" character. is this true? that would be SUPER cool. 😮

also is there any news or details out on how the creator would work?
RNiQNG9.png

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They hope to have the character creator as a part of the experience that would have those functions before release so people could do that. But it is a wish, not a set goal. If it happens, it happens. Since you put this in support and faq, Toast should be along shortly to close this thread. She most likely will give you a handy link as she does.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Oh i see, sorry about that, signed up here the same day as i posted this. so kinda new to the whole forum things 😅
    RNiQNG9.png
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums, friend! It's like they know me too well :wink: you can check out the helpful community-run wiki here to see where we've discussed the character creator and its potential availability!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.