Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I'm really split on what to pick...here's hoping we get more details.

OrcLuckOrcLuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I'm really debating being a dwarf. The classic dwarfy buildings, the dwarfy armor, dwarf fortress getting a steam release, me-re-enjoying deep space galactic.

I just feel like the dwarf brand is strong on so many fronts.

But orcs...they're green they're mean...blood bowl... I'm torn.

Then there's the possibility of getting something I wanted.... The Black Orc tank from Warhammer online was soooo amazing, if I could play that flavor again I would... I loved warlock in WoW and dots and tanking go really well together and I might be able to re live that experience and see it fulfilled...

But the dwarf! hnnnn the ability to be a stunty, to go through a serious cleric line, and maybe a forge cleric..... nnfff

Comments

• Options
    I feel your pain, and we will all be agonizing over it for a long time. My issue is altaholism :) I'll have a dwarf for sure but probably main human like the basic player I am.

Classes are what has me stuck, I love the augment system. I will def have a dreadnaught and and archmage, a cleric of some sort not sure on secondary. Rogues look fantastic too, maybe a paladin for tankhealz.
  • Options
    Personally I always tend towards the races and classes that are geared more towards mage/summoner type stuff (I love summoning) but even then, I'm going to have to choose between all the different archetypes lol. It feels so good that there's so many options, and yet at the same time, what the heck, there so many options!
  • Options
    Hopefully the unique racial traits/attributes will be balanced and not like they were for WoW Classic.
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Sendbackup wrote: »
    Hopefully the unique racial traits/attributes will be balanced and not like they were for WoW Classic.

It wasn't an issue with WoW Classic, it was an issue with Vanilla WoW which was reborn in WoW Classic.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    OrcLuck wrote: »
    I'm really debating being a dwarf. The classic dwarfy buildings, the dwarfy armor, dwarf fortress getting a steam release, me-re-enjoying deep space galactic.

I just feel like the dwarf brand is strong on so many fronts.

But orcs...they're green they're mean...blood bowl... I'm torn.

Then there's the possibility of getting something I wanted.... The Black Orc tank from Warhammer online was soooo amazing, if I could play that flavor again I would... I loved warlock in WoW and dots and tanking go really well together and I might be able to re live that experience and see it fulfilled...

But the dwarf! hnnnn the ability to be a stunty, to go through a serious cleric line, and maybe a forge cleric..... nnfff

you know you want to join the WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace