Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Character Creation Lacking

CindellCindell Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Based on what i've seen so far character customization is lacking....I need more! Visually I want my toon to look realistic as possible. Give me all the sliders please! I want to be able to replicate my char to look exactly like myself or my idea of a perfect person so I can fully immerse myself in the game. If I "look" good, I "play" good right? I know it's early, and I hope to see more on this.

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    we have not even seen the Character Creator yet so what are you talking about?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    CindellCindell Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Based on gameplay in videos used by devs!?? Like I said, its early so im sure they will show in depth customization soon. But based on their toons used while providing some gameplay im just saying I need more.
    Nagash wrote: »
    we have not even seen the Character Creator yet so what are you talking about?

• Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    All of the footage I have seen looks and feels like it is place holder stuff. It is just too soon to say the character creation is good or bad. A sign of hope is that they were talking about having the character creator available before the game. FFXIV has done this in the past and it works. I am hopeful that we will get a insane amount of customization as well.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    Hi there! The character creation options you've been seeing in our early testing videos certainly don't display the full range of the options we plan to provide you - you can check out more on our plans for our character creator in the helpful community-run wiki here!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can help out with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.