Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can we have a Mi-Ke Empyrean Bobtail cat as a pet?

RubyRuby Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
It's been over a year since the kickstarter voting and I just checked and they weren't even an option. For this reason, I would like to request the addition of a Empyrean Bobtail cat pet.

History
Dating back to before the fall, the Empyrean Bobtail has been a highly regarded race of cats. They are native to the old home of the Pyrai and one of the first races of cats to exist in Verra. Initially kept to fight rodents off who were nagging on important documents, they have proven to be good company. In many of the pyrian legends talking bobtails occur, usually as an important helper for the hero of the story, a particular famous series of tales revolving around a detective cat trying to solve murder mysteries.

Character
The Empyrean Bobtail is a very intelligent cat that doesn't like being left out. Always at the side of their owner, these cats often appear as if they were talking to their owners with their soft voice, some Pyrai claiming they would be the source of their magical power.

The Bobtail as a symbol
The Bobtail is often kept to attract good people and especially the tri-colored Mi-Ke is seen as a bringer of luck. There hardly isn't a good tavern in Empyrean borders that doesn't have one walking about to attract good paying customers.

I hope the team as Intrepid has someone who loves them as much as I do.

Ruby
oQjiaXE.png

Comments