Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Add a line to the story.

NeurotoxinNeurotoxin Member, Alpha One
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
[Add a sentence to continue the story!]

As I squeezed through the narrow cliff side path, the jagged rocks caught hold of my cloak, and slowly ripped deep gouges through it as I wriggled along.

Comments

• Options
    This should be in the Tavern, not general discussion.
  • Options
    loghanloghan Member
    edited August 2020
    Warth, congrats you won the story contest by being the last reply. What do you think the reward is? A pony (tier 3 flying/royal)
  • Options
    MarzzoMarzzo Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Wrath and Loghan said. They started pushing each other while they continued on the narrow path.
  • Options
    as Loghan pushed Warth too heavily. They both fell to ground in a tender embrace.
  • Options
    KohlKohl Member
    The moment their eyes met, Loghan's heart fluttered.
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Aromas seeped into the air and the one who smelt it, dealt it.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    As their activity resolved in groans of satisfaction upon the moonlit field, the two were completely unaware of the menacing balemane whose territory they've befouled.
  • Options
    KohlKohl Member
    edited August 2020
    The creature stomped the ground, and huffed, flaring red eyes narrowed on the two unsuspecting trespassers.
  • Options
    The Balemane said 'Fee fi, fo fum, I have a need to scratch my bum.'
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    CaptnChuckCaptnChuck Member
    edited August 2020
    And as its eyes glared at the two trespassers, it felt a searing pain across its neck. As the balemane's consciousness faded away, it caught a glimpse of its killer. A man with a hat and two swords. His name was Ben C Beckmann. But people knew him by another name, they knew him as Captain Chuck, the captain of The Chuck Pirates.
  • Options
    The opposing team appeared and The Trolls scooped the Pirates up and chucked them into oblivion.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    "Such a weird vision," Chuck said as his vision overcame the sudden illusion, "but trolls in this world are not that strong, they're quite laughable and pathetic."
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Corruption ran rife and strengthened The Trolls. Delusions of grandeur cut both ways. Chuck was confounded, condemned and culled. The Non-Combatant fuelled the corruption and The Trolls savoured the slaughter.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    As Loghan was hallucinating because of the heat, Warth whips out a summoning scroll, which causes a wolf-like rhino to appear, which they both mount to ride off into the sunset together.
    Dark Knight Dummo

d681818dab4ff18eaec03b0dffa7a634.gif