Lineage 2 Cruma tower style spots.

Hi Devs,
Do you guys have any plans to create a farming spots like Cruma tower or Tower of insolence in Lineage2?
Because those kind of spots are very good for social side of the game.
Only group/party with healers/buffers/tanks/dps can farm this spot so no class left behind every class needed:
Reasons to do that:
1. More exp
2. More drop
3. Uniq gear parts or craft materials.
3. As your group progresses in gear you can move to next floor (this way you actually see the progression of your group)
4. At the last floor you have a boss.
5. Amazing for PVP

Comments

• George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Yes. I hate the generic natural environment in 100% of the map, like AA bdo and overland eso.

I want some structure/building hunting zones.
  • awqawq Member
    Isn't that pretty much what the open world dungeons will be?
    Party zones which go up in level the deeper you go with bosses to go with it, pretty much like Antharas lair i guess.
    It wasn't strictly gear that kept you at lower floors tho right.
    The mobs were higher lvls at higher floors if I recall, which made your accuracy suffer and your spells fail etc if you were too low for them.
    I agree the towers were pretty neat tho, would be nice with varying party zones.
  • George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    awq wrote: »
    Party zones which go up in level the deeper you go with bosses to go with it, pretty much like Antharas lair i guess.
    The mobs were higher lvls at higher floors if I recall, which made your accuracy suffer and your spells fail etc if you were too low for them.
    I agree the towers were pretty neat tho, would be nice with varying party zones.

You can never be sure. I though AA would have nice locations but it was all boring. All natural. Same with bdo. Nothing to make you remember it
  • awq wrote: »

You can never be sure. I though AA would have nice locations but it was all boring. All natural. Same with bdo. Nothing to make you remember it

100% agree with you.