Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A Tribute to the Reddit Memes

NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
MGFrOKc.jpg

For those who want to know what I'm talking about it seems the Reddit is banning memes unless you post them on Monday

https://www.reddit.com/r/AshesofCreation/comments/i6jxt7/subreddit_update_meme_mondays/g0wymf8/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace

Comments

• Options
    LexLex Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »
    MGFrOKc.jpg

For those who want to know what I'm talking about it seems the Reddit is banning memes unless you post them on Monday

https://www.reddit.com/r/AshesofCreation/comments/i6jxt7/subreddit_update_meme_mondays/g0wymf8/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Viva la Memes!
    fe85sq6n7wyu.png
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2020
    No longer will i say A meme? I reddit.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    LexLex Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Neurath wrote: »

Tuesday: :(
    Wednesday: :(
    Thursday: :(
    Friday: :(
    Saturday: :(
    Sunday: :(
    Monday:
    flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg
    fe85sq6n7wyu.png
  • Options
    Lex wrote: »
    Neurath wrote: »

Tuesday: :(
    Wednesday: :(
    Thursday: :(
    Friday: :(
    Saturday: :(
    Sunday: :(
    Monday:
    flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

how much longer till this happens to the forums or the discord. Poor Cambiguous would have a heart attack
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    mrwafflesmrwaffles Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    lol this is flippen stupid. I was going to post this, but im going to create a bot that posts memes, at random, several times a day. Sounds petty but abuse of admin permissions in any user driven site makes me want to rise up.
    E6qgOoi.png
  • Options
    Memers rise up!

unknown.png
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    Nagash wrote: »
    Memers rise up!

unknown.png

Without memedom, life would be *nuts*
    fe85sq6n7wyu.png