Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Cosmetic's Question

Outside of the wiki I was having a hard time finding out how the cosmetic's/transmog system will work. One of the biggest questions I had was as you pick up new items do those models get saved to a library? If someone has a link to video's or a post that would be appreciated.

Comments

• Dang I heard it not too long ago in a Q&A but i've watched so many recently and it could have been from 2017, which then leads to the typical comment of, everything is subject to change in alpha/beta.
    But yes when you obtain a new item it is saved in a library of sorts that you can pick from when transmogging. Wish I had the link, I can see the video in my mind but that doesn't help you much lol!
  • Outside of the wiki I was having a hard time finding out how the cosmetic's/transmog system will work. One of the biggest questions I had was as you pick up new items do those models get saved to a library? If someone has a link to video's or a post that would be appreciated.

Hi @MyReality !

Cosmetic Skins from the packages will require a user to first attain an In-game Item that the Cosmetic Skin is compatible with. You'll then place the Cosmetic Skin on the item in the cosmetic slot. These cosmetics skins purely alter the look and do not give any in-game advantage or benefit...Other than looking cool. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

We have not shared a lot of specific details on how the system works as far as other in-game items and saving their models, but we'll have more details about that in the future, so stay tuned.

I'll be closing this thread for now, but if there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out.
    marketing.gif
This discussion has been closed.