Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Suggestions for fun duel mechanic

LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I am aware that Ashes of Creation will feature 1 vs 1 dueling mechanics.

I always find it very disappointing when MMOs don't implement such a basic feature, and as a PVP enthusiast myself this is a great way to have fun, practice and even making community driven events.

I haven't seen any specifics on duels, so I would like to make some suggestions that I think are easy to implement and will really add to the game.

I like the normal 1v1 open world duels, where you challenge a player for a duel and once accepted you fight whitin a certain range in a circle, with no penalties and no deaths of course, however I would love to see group duels as well, 2v2 duels and 3v3 duels

Or uneven duels, for example 1 vs 3 dueling or any other numbers, I think this could easily be done by having group duels, and setting up the party members to whatever we'd like :)

That's my suggestion!
img]
Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui

Comments

• Options
    Interesting idea.
  • Options
    Since they will allow player shops maybe use the same system for larger duels but only optained from military notes.
    For example you would open a Duel [shop] Basically its a text bauble floating above your character that people can click to join.
    In this case it would say "1 vs 5 come at me" were people could join and you as the host could select the teams. In this case place everyone in the opposite team.

There is a lot potential in this.
    53ap2sc6pdgv.gif