Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Maps

TroublesTroubles Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I hear that there is a world map at least along with maps you can get from scribes. Please though if there is time (if not already done) put in a way for players to put notes on their personal map. Not ones to sell but if I find an interesting thing and I want to mark my map as a point of interest. This feature has been missing from most mmo's

Thank You for your time =)

Comments

• Options
    +1
    Most MMOs have addons that add exactly that.
    As AoC will not allow Add ons (correct me if i am wrong) Intrepid should implement the features.

Pins with different collers and sizes as well as types.
    For example an ore shaped pin if i find an ore mine.
    Maybe even allow to share the pin with others.

If i find an Iron ore mine, i want to mark it on the map rather then make a screenshot with the map open just so i can find it later.
    53ap2sc6pdgv.gif
  • Options
    PlagueMonkPlagueMonk Member
    edited August 2020
    /print and write it by hand.

That's the way we did it in the old days ;)

It would be great however if this was possible, especially for gathering since we know you can exhaust a resource node for a while. So knowing where something might re-appear in 2 weeks would be nice.
    isFikWd2_o.jpg
  • Options
    I hope the mini map has the ability for players to mark points as well! And would be really nice if people who are in the same group can all share/see eachother's waypoints. Whether you're trying to guide your group towards a mob spawn or for tactical reasons moving everyone to a spot before doing an attack.