Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

PvP

With all the different class types available seems like the PvP builds and possibilities are going to be near endless. We know that caravans and node sieges as well as the bounty system will be big for PvP action(sounds like a lot). So far, everything I have seen looks promising. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    You had two thoughts.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    I wonder if there will be any player stats or rankings associated with PvP.
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Rankings in Arena, Guild Wars and Sieges. PvP Seasons will be around 6 months. Can get temporary passives to assist in PvP as rewards.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    I guess the rankings will be visible or searchable through the UI or go to leader board? What kind of other rewards? I hope there is some kind of player stats system, just something that shows Kills, Deaths maybe caravans destroyed successful sieges, that kind of stuff.
  • Options
    WarthWarth Member
    edited August 2020
    All the available information on it can be found here:
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/PvP#PvP_seasons

There is a leaderboard for the things you mentioned and more, including rewards.
  • Options
    Awesome, thank you for the info, I just checked it out and am super excited :)