Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Cosmetic Shop (New Here)

Hello! I'm new here so I don't know if this has been answered because I'm not finding it. From what I understand is that the Pre-Order packs change the cosmetics available each month. So previous pre order cosmetics are not available? If that's the case and I get this month's pack, and another one comes out later that I like, do I have to pay another $375 just for the cosmetics? I was looking at the largest pack because it comes with alpha 2 access, in game time, and Embers, but I don't need those more than once. Is there a way to just buy the skins of future packs? What if I really like the armor of the set, which isn't offered in anything expect the largest pack, but dont care for the other pieces? Does that mean I cant buy pieces I like? Because I'm not seeing a cosmetic shop or place to spend Embers, only the pre order packs.

Comments

• Options
    Awesome, thank you. makes a lot more sense.
  • Options
    I'm glad it was useful to you.
    2fdR01O.jpg
  • Options
    After you buy one of the initial pre-order packs then every month after when new cosmetic skins come out they are now a-la-carte. You will not have to keep buying $200+ pre-order packs, you will be able to buy just that $5 glove cosmetic or just that $25 mount skin and choose to not buy the other skins. Personally I wish I had taken that leap sooner and just bought a pre-order pack as soon as I heard about them game instead of waiting until the perfect mix of cosmetics were being offered because most every month has one small thing I want to buy but I couldn't until I bought that initial pre-order pack.