Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Silly story I wrote

LayfonAlseifLayfonAlseif Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Story of Sitros the Insatiable.

Little is known of Sitros’s upbringing; however, history states that he was born when the moon was blue which was taken as a Tulnar omen for greatness. Throughout his youth he would surpass his peers in sciences. Which allowed him to consistently be placed as a mentee of the top minds of the Tulnar he was known to be extremely crafty and charismatic. His Protégé status from his mentors allowed Sitros the ability to study things he thought worthy. Sitros true passion laid in the past, but not with history more with relics of the past and forgotten technologies lost to the ages. Often mentioning scouring the dismantled ruins of the past in his journals. After his time as a mentee he was hailed as the leader for forgotten technologies and began mentoring those also interested in relics of the past. During an outing with his mentees in a ruin documented in his journal as pathetically lackluster he stumbled into a sphere he described as absolutely perfect. He would go onto write about the sphere and how it seemed impossibly irresistible to him due to the material seeming both as reflective as a mirror but translucent like water. He would spend years studying the sphere and searching the ruins he later renamed to “Holy Place”. The longer he searched the ruins for answers to the sphere his journals became more fanatical speaking of a figure of pure metallurgy as a being for veneration. During this time Sitros living quarters became filled with spherical metrics and blueprints of spheres, and with spheres of different materials but sized the same. This would ultimately drive many of his mentees away and make many of his peers question his sanity. The last of his journal described the process of allowing his of a journey to meet the figure he described from his dreams as the perfect being. That was the last anyone saw of Sitros given the title Insatiable by his peers and used as a fable for future Tulnarian scientist.

Thanks, For reading first time I have ever done anything like this. (sorry if any errors done on my phone)