Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Guild Recruitment Forum - Timezones

KnightPixieKnightPixie Member
edited August 2020 in Support & FAQ
So over the last few days I've been compiling a list of all the 95 Guilds that are registered in the forum and one thing seems to be lacking. Instead of putting what Time zone they are in they have just put NA. Inside the posts I was able to discern that of the 95, 3 were East Coast, 3 were Coast to Coast (EST/PST), and 1 was (PST to South Korea). Instead of stating NA in the NA Subforum, can we instead have Timezones? Ex: [EST, CST, MST, PST, Alaska, Hawaii, or a span: EST-MST or EST-Alaska]

NA in the NA sub-forum is just a redundancy.

Comments

• Hi there! The regional tags are helpful both when viewing the "Recent Discussions" list as well as searching for specific guild types (so you can see their region at a glance), so we've left that tag in for each section! However, I definitely agree that time zone would be helpful as well - as such, I've edited all 3 "Read Me First!" posts in the Guild Recruitment sections to clarify that guilds should include their time zone in the title.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with in the meantime!

community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.