Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Player made art

MinkkuMinkku Member
edited August 2020 in Support & FAQ
Wondering if one could make art to be implemented into the game.

Comments

• Options
    CaptnChuckCaptnChuck Member
    edited August 2020
    As in adding drawing to the game? That seems super difficult to do for not real benefit.
  • Options
    Minkku, since they made the change to now allow players to upload custom images to put as paintings in our homes and guild halls.... once we're all in game at release i'll hire you to paint/draw a 10 foot wide epic framed painting that will depict my character at the front of a massive battle, slaughtering the enemy while my no helmet long blonde hair flows behind me. The battle field is grim and dark but a single beam of light breaks the clouds and hits my face just perfectly. My cosmetic shop sword-of-Jeffery glimmering in full fiery glory. Sort of like this picture, but even more focus on me and twice the muscle.
    https://www.uhdpaper.com/2019/10/epic-army-fantasy-battle-4k-4970.html

Oh and one of me as I solo the ancient drake in his own lair like this. This will be my mage alt with great-sword off hand.
    I'll have no gold so i'll trade you my craft, which is tattooing, you can have any tattoo for free, even one laced with gem dust that grants you a perma-stamina buff.

• Options
    Hey there! You can check out the latest on where we've discussed importing player-made art over on the helpful community-run wiki here.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.