High quality AoC memes

1303132333436»

Comments

• Tired of weekly concern threads and then I go read it and I get flabbergasted about how devoid of reason and relevancy their concerns are
    concerns-concerns-everywhere.jpg
    PvE means: A handful of coins and a bag of boredom.
  • LaetitianLaetitian Member
    edited September 18
    Heljy wrote: »
    "What? You haven’t read the whole wiki twice?! I personally did it since I follow the project for 20 years now... Another Wow's carebear I’ll gank ! (Did I say that I had been following the project for 20 years? )" - Lord EdgeRogue

ccuvdyncgwe2.jpg
    mcgb8zlnd160.png

The only one who can validate you for all the posts you didn't write is you.
  • HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Laetitian wrote: »
    Heljy wrote: »
    "What? You haven’t read the whole wiki twice?! I personally did it since I follow the project for 20 years now... Another Wow's carebear I’ll gank ! (Did I say that I had been following the project for 20 years? )" - Lord EdgeRogue

ccuvdyncgwe2.jpg
    mcgb8zlnd160.png

dfz2v9g4mtpc.gif
    The world is beautiful whenever you're here. And all the emptiness inside disappears.
    xrds4ytk7z7j.gif
  • Arya_Yeshe wrote: »
    Tired of weekly concern threads and

No one can possibly tell them enough just how much they need to shut up
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ✓ Kinda starting to look for a Guild right now. (German)
  • " We have Stardate September 19th in the Year of 2024 - the VideoGame Federation still explores Places in the VideoGame Universe which no VideoGamer has ever seen before ... ...

... ... while Space Ship ~ U.S.S. NerdRage ~ is still on it's Mission to bring good News from it's newest Expedition, back at Home People are also in these very Weeks and Months seeing a slow Revolution take Place ... ...

It seems that shitty Companies have grown SO. WEAK., that even the Success of Years long past run danger of destroying them completely. They got completely bonkers and megalomaniacal. But fret not, oh fellow Gamers.

For new Studios are more than willing and ready to step up to the Challenge. Make Video Games Fun again. "

fx7bjftwbkxi.jpg
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ✓ Kinda starting to look for a Guild right now. (German)